我爱育娃

当前位置:主页 > 兴趣分享 > 语言 >  当前文章

语言

灰姑娘的故事中英文对照阅读(童话灰姑娘双语版)

ashao 05-24 11:06 阅读 我爱育娃
Once upon a time a girl named Cinderella lived with her stepmother and two stepsisters. Poor Cinderella had to work hard all day long so the others could rest. It was she who had to wake up each morning when it was still dark and cold to st

Once upon a time a girl named Cinderella lived with her stepmother and two stepsisters. Poor Cinderella had to work hard all day long so the others could rest. It was she who had to wake up each morning when it was still dark and cold to start the fire. It was she who cooked the meals. It was she who kept the fire going. The poor girl could not stay clean, from all the ashes and cinders by the fire.

从前,有一个叫灰姑娘的女孩和她的继母以及两个继姐妹住在一起。可怜的灰姑娘不得不整天努力工作,只有这样其他人才能休息。是她每天早晨在天还黑又冷的时候起床生火的。是她做饭的。是她让炉火继续燃烧。这个可怜的女孩无法保持干净,远离炉火旁的灰烬和煤渣。

灰姑娘的故事中英文对照阅读(童话灰姑娘双语版)

“What a mess!” her two stepsisters laughed. And that is why they called her “Cinderella.”

“真是一团糟!她的两个姐妹笑着说。这就是为什么他们叫她灰姑娘。”

One day, big news came to town. The King and Queen were going to have a ball! It was time for the Prince to find a bride. All of the young ladies in the land were invited to come. They were wild with joy! They would wear their most beautiful gown and fix their hair extra nice. Maybe the prince would like them!

有一天,镇上传来了大新闻。国王和王后要举行一个舞会!王子该找个新娘了。这片土地上所有的年轻女士都被邀请了。他们欣喜若狂!她们会穿上最漂亮的礼服,把头发打理得特别漂亮。也许王子会喜欢她们!

At Cinderella’s house, she now had extra work to do. She had to make two brand-new gowns for her step-sisters.

在灰姑娘的家里,她现在有额外的工作要做。她不得不为她的继姐妹做两件全新的礼服。

“Faster!” shouted one step-sister.

快!一个同父异母的姐姐喊道。

“You call that a dress?” screamed the other.

“你管那叫裙子?”另一个尖叫道。

“Oh, dear!” said Cinderella. “When can I–”

“哦,亲爱的!”灰姑娘说。“什么时候我可以——”

The stepmother marched into the room. “When can you WHAT?”

继母大步走进房间。“你什么时候能?”

“Well,” said the girl, “when will I have time to make my own dress for the ball?”

“是的,”女孩说,“我什么时候才有时间为舞会做衣服呢?”

“You?” yelled the stepmother. “Who said YOU were going to the ball?”

“你?继母喊道。“谁说你要去参加舞会的?”

“What a laugh!” said one step-sister.

“真可笑!”一个同父异母的姐姐说。

“Such a mess!” They pointed at Cinderella. All of them laughed.

“一团糟!”他们指着灰姑娘。他们都笑了。

Cinderella said to herself, “When they look at me, maybe they see a mess. But I am not that way. And if I could, I WOULD go to the ball.”

灰姑娘自言自语道:“当他们看着我的时候,也许他们看到的是一团乱。但我不是那种人。如果可以的话,我愿意去参加舞会。”

Soon the time came for the stepmother and step-sisters to leave for the big party.

不久,继母和继姐妹要去参加盛大的聚会的时间到了。

灰姑娘的故事中英文对照阅读(童话灰姑娘双语版)

Their fine carriage came to the door. The stepmother and step-sisters hopped inside. And they were off.

他们漂亮的马车来到门口。继母和继姐妹跳了进去。然后他们出发了。

“Good-bye!” called Cinderella. “Have a good time!” But her stepmother and step-sisters did not turn around to see her.

“再见!”灰姑娘说道。“玩得开心!”但是她的继母和姐姐们没有回头看她。

“Ah, me!” said Cinderella sadly. The carriage rode down the street. She said aloud, “I wish I could go to the ball, too!”

“啊,我!灰姑娘悲伤地说。马车沿街行驶。她大声说:“我希望我也能去参加舞会!”

All of a sudden, in front of her was a fairy.

突然,在她面前出现了一个仙女。

“You called?” said the fairy.

“你叫什么?”仙女说。

“Did I?” said Cinderella. “Who are you?”

“我吗?”灰姑娘说。“你是谁?”

“Why, your Fairy Godmother, of course! I know your wish. And I have come to grant it.”

“当然是你的仙女教母啦!”我知道你的愿望。我就是来答应你的。”

“But…” said Cinderella, “my wish is impossible.”

“Excuse me!” said the Fairy Godmother in a huff. “Did I not just show up out of thin air?”

“但是……”灰姑娘说,“我的愿望不可能实现。”

“Yes, you did,” said Cinderella.

“是的,你说了,”灰姑娘说。

“Then let me be the one to say what is possible or not!”

“那么让我来决定什么是可能的,什么不是!”

“Well, I think you know I want to go to the ball, too.” She looked down at her dirty clothes.

“嗯,我想你知道我也想去参加舞会。”她低头看着自己的脏衣服。

“But look at me.”

“但是,看看我。”

“You do look a bit of a mess, child,” said the Fairy Godmother.

“孩子,你看起来确实有点乱。”仙女教母说。

“Even if I had something nice to wear," said the girl, "I would have no way to get there."

“即使我有漂亮的衣服穿,”女孩说,“我也没有办法去那里。”

“Dear me, all of that is possible,” said the Fairy. With that, she tapped her wand on Cinderella’s head.

“天哪,这一切都是可能的。”仙女说。说着,她用魔杖敲了敲灰姑娘的头。

灰姑娘的故事中英文对照阅读(童话灰姑娘双语版)

“Dear me, all of that is possible,” said the Fairy. With that, she tapped her wand on Cinderella’s head.

“天哪,这一切都是可能的。”仙女说。说着,她用魔杖敲了敲灰姑娘的头。

At once, Cinderella was all clean. She was dressed in a beautiful blue gown. Her hair was set up high on her head inside a golden band.

灰姑娘一下子就洗干净了。她穿着一件漂亮的蓝色长袍。她的头发用金箍箍得高高的。

“This is wonderful!” said Cinderella.

“这是太棒了!”灰姑娘说。

“Who said I was done?” said the Fairy Godmother. She tapped her wand again. At once, a beautiful carriage came to be, with a driver and four white horses.

“谁说我做完了?”仙女教母说。她又敲了敲魔杖。一辆漂亮的马车出现了,有一个车夫和四匹白马。

灰姑娘的故事中英文对照阅读(童话灰姑娘双语版)

“Am I dreaming?” said Cinderella, looking around her.

“我在做梦吗?灰姑娘说,向四周看了看。

“It is as real, as real can be,” said the Fairy Godmother. “But there is one thing you must know.”

“非常真实,非常真实。”仙女教母说。“但有一件事你必须知道。”

“What is that?”

“那是什么?”

“All of this lasts only to midnight. Tonight, at the stroke of midnight, it will all be over. Everything will go back to how it was before.”

“这一切只持续到午夜。今晚,在午夜钟声敲响之时,一切都将结束。一切都会回到以前的样子。”

“Then I must be sure to leave the ball before midnight!” said Cinderella.

“那么我一定要在午夜前离开舞会!”灰姑娘说。

“Good idea,” said the Fairy Godmother. She stepped back. “My work is done.” And with that, the Fairy Godmother was gone.

“好主意,”仙女教母说。她后退一步。“我的工作完成了。”说完,仙女教母就走了。

Cinderella looked around her. "Did that even happen?" But there she stood in a fine gown, and with a golden band in her hair. And there were her driver and four horses before her, waiting.

灰姑娘环顾四周。“那真的发生了吗?”但是她站在那里,穿着一件漂亮的长袍,头发上系着一条金色的带子。她的车夫和四匹马在她前面等着。

“Coming?” called the driver.

“过来吗?”司机问道。

She stepped into the carriage. And they were off.

她跨进马车。然后他们出发了。

灰姑娘的故事中英文对照阅读(童话灰姑娘双语版)

Over at the ball, the Prince did not know what to think. “Why do you have that sad look on your face?” the Queen said to her son. “Look around you! You could not ask for finer maidens than these.”

在舞会上,王子不知道该怎么想。“你为什么一脸悲伤呢?”王后对儿子说。“看看你的周围!你找不到比她们更好的姑娘了。”

“I know, Mother,” said the Prince. Yet he knew something was wrong. He had met many of the young women. Yet after he said “hello,” one by one, he could find nothing more to say.

“我知道,妈妈。”王子说。然而他知道出了问题。他见过许多年轻女子。然而,在他一个接一个地说“你好”之后,他找不出更多的话来。

"Look!" Someone pointed to the front door. “Who is that?”

“看!”有人指着前门。“那是谁?”

All heads turned. Who was that lovely maiden stepping down the stairs? She held her head tall and looked as if she belonged. But no one knew her.

所有人都转过头去。走下楼梯的那位可爱的少女是谁?她昂着头,看上去好像属于这里。但是没有人认识她。

“There is something about her,” said the Prince to himself. “I will ask her to dance.” And he walked over to Cinderella.

“她身上有些东西。”王子自言自语道。“我要请她跳舞。”他走到灰姑娘身边。

“Have we met?” said the Prince.

“我们见过?王子说。

“I am pleased to meet you now,” said Cinderella with a bow.

“我很高兴现在见到你,”灰姑娘鞠了一躬说。

“I feel as if I know you,” said the Prince. “But of course, that is impossible.”

“我觉得我好像认识你。”王子说。“当然,那是不可能的。”

“Many things are possible,” said Cinderella, “if you wish them to be true.”

“很多事情都是可能的,”灰姑娘说,“只要你希望它们是真的。”

The Prince felt a leap in his heart. He and Cinderella danced. When the song was over, they danced again. And then they danced again, and yet again. Soon the other maidens at the ball grew jealous. “Why is he dancing all the time with her?” they said. “How rude!”

王子感到心头一跳。他和灰姑娘跳舞。歌曲结束后,他们又跳了起来。然后他们又跳了一遍又一遍。不久舞会上的其他姑娘开始嫉妒起来。“他为什么总是和她跳舞?””他们说。“多么粗鲁!”

But all the Prince could see was Cinderella. They laughed and talked, and they danced some more. In fact, they danced for so long that Cinderella did not see the clock.

但是王子看到的只有灰姑娘。他们有说有笑,还跳了更多的舞。事实上,他们跳了很长时间,以至于灰姑娘都没有看到钟。

“Dong!” said the clock.

“咚!钟响了。

Cinderella looked up.

灰姑娘抬头。

灰姑娘的故事中英文对照阅读(童话灰姑娘双语版)

“Dong!” went the clock again.

“咚!时钟又响了。

She looked up again. “Oh, my!” she cried out. “It is almost midnight!”

她又抬起头来。“哦,我的天!她喊道。“快半夜了!”

“Dong!” rung the clock.

“咚!钟响了。

“Why does that matter?” said the Prince.

“这有什么关系?”王子说。

“Dong!” called the clock.

“咚!钟响了。

“I must go!” said Cinderella.

“我必须走了!”灰姑娘说。

“Dong!” went the clock.

“咚!钟响了。

“But we just met!” said the Prince. “Why leave now?”

“可我们才刚认识啊!”王子说。“为什么走了?”

“Dong!” rung the clock.

“咚!钟响了。

“I must GO!” said Cinderella. She ran to the steps.

“我必须走!”灰姑娘说。她跑向台阶。

灰姑娘的故事中英文对照阅读(童话灰姑娘双语版)

“Dong!” said the clock.

“咚!钟响了。

“I cannot hear you,” said the Prince. “The clock is too loud!”

“我听不见。”王子说。“钟太响了!”

“Dong!” rung the clock.

“咚!钟响了。

“Goodbye!” said Cinderella. Up, up the stairs she ran.

“再见!”灰姑娘说。她跑上楼梯。

“Dong!” went the clock.

“咚!时钟又响了。

“Please, stop for a moment!” said the Prince.

“请停一下!”王子说。

“Oh, dear!” she said as one glass slipper fell off her foot on the stair. But Cinderella kept running up.

“哦,天呐!一只水晶鞋从她的脚上掉到楼梯上时,她说。但是灰姑娘不停地跑。

灰姑娘的故事中英文对照阅读(童话灰姑娘双语版)

“Dong!” said the clock.

“咚!时钟又响了。

“Please wait a moment!” said the Prince.

“请等一等!”王子说。

“Dong!” rung the clock.

“咚!时钟又响了。

“Goodbye!” Cinderella turned one last time. Then she rushed out the door.

“再见!”灰姑娘最后一次转身。然后她冲出门去。

“Dong!” The clock was quiet. It was midnight.

“咚!”时钟静了下来。午夜到了。

“Wait!” called the Prince. He picked up her glass slipper and rushed out the door. He looked around but could not see her blue dress anywhere. “This is all I have left from her,” he said, looking down at the glass slipper. He saw that it was made in a special way, to fit a foot like none other. “Somewhere there is the other glass slipper,” he said. “And when I find it, I will find her, too. Then I will ask her to be my bride!”

“等等!”王子叫道。他拿起她的水晶鞋,冲出门去。他环顾四周,但哪儿也看不到她的蓝色连衣裙。“这是她留给我的所有东西,”他低头看着水晶鞋说道。他看到它是以一种特殊的方式制作的,独一无二地适合一只脚。“另一只水晶鞋就在某个地方,”他说。“当我找到它的时候,我也会找到她。那我就请她做我的新娘!”

From hut to hut, from house to house, went the Prince. One young woman after another tried to fit her foot inside the glass slipper. But none could fit. And so the Prince moved on.

王子从一间小屋走到另一间小屋,从一家走到另一家。一个接一个的年轻女子试图把脚塞进水晶鞋里。但是没有一个能装得下。于是王子继续前行。

At last the Prince came to Cinderella’s house.

最后,王子来到了灰姑娘的家。

“He is coming!” called one step-sister as she looked out the window.

“他来了!一个同父异母的妹妹朝窗外看了看,喊道。

“At the door!” screamed the other step-sister.

“在门口!另一个同父异母的姐姐尖叫道。

“Quick!” yelled the stepmother. “Get ready! One of you must be the one to fit your foot in that slipper. No matter what!”

“快!继母喊道。“准备好了!你们中一定有一个人能穿上那只拖鞋。不管什么!”

The Prince knocked. The stepmother flew open the door. “Come in!” she said. “I have two lovely daughters for you to see.”

王子来了。继母飞快地打开了门。“进来!”她说。“我有两个可爱的女儿要给你们看。”

The first step-sister tried to place her foot in the glass slipper. She tried hard, but it just would not fit. Then the second step-sister tried to fit her foot inside. She tried and tried with all her might, too. But no dice.

第一个姐姐试图把自己的脚放进水晶鞋里。她很努力,但就是不合适。然后第二个姐姐试图把她的脚放进里面。她也竭尽全力试了又试。但是没有骰子。

“Are there no other young women in the house?” said the Prince.

“家里没有别的年轻女人了吗?”王子说。

“None,” said the stepmother.

“没有,”继母说。

“Then I must go,” said the Prince.

“那么我必须走了。”王子说。

“Maybe there is one more,” said Cinderella, stepping into the room.

“也许还有一个,”灰姑娘走进房间说。

“I thought you said there were no other young women here,” said the Prince.

“我记得你说过这里没有别的年轻女人。”王子说。

“None who matter!” said the stepmother in a hiss.

“没有重要的人!继母嘶嘶地说。

“Come here,” said the Prince.

“过来。”王子说。

灰姑娘的故事中英文对照阅读(童话灰姑娘双语版)

Cinderella stepped up to him. The Prince got down on one knee and tried the glass slipper on her foot. It fit perfectly! Then, from her pocket Cinderella took out something. It was the other glass slipper!

灰姑娘走到他面前。王子单膝跪下,试着给她的脚穿上水晶鞋。它能装!然后,灰姑娘从口袋里拿出了一样东西。是另一只水晶鞋!

“I knew it!” he cried. “You are the one!”

“我就知道!”他哭了。“你就是那个人!”

“WHAT?” shouted a step-sister.

“什么?一个同父异母的妹妹喊道。

“Not HER!” screamed the other step-sister.

“不是她!另一个同父异母的姐姐尖叫道。

“This cannot BE!” yelled the stepmother.

“这是不可能的!继母喊道。

But it was too late. The prince knew that Cinderella was the one. He looked into her eyes. He did not see the cinders in her hair or the ashes on her face.

但为时已晚。王子知道灰姑娘就是他的真命天子。他看着她的眼睛。他没有看到她头发上的灰烬,也没有看到她脸上的灰烬。

“I have found you!” he said.

“我找到你了!””他说。

“And I have found you,” said Cinderella.

“我找到你了,”灰姑娘说。

And so Cinderella and the Prince were married, and they lived happily ever after.

就这样,灰姑娘和王子结婚了,从此他们幸福地生活在一起。

文章评论

灰姑娘的故事中英文对照阅读(童话灰姑娘双语版)文章写得不错,值得赞赏